Do you want to change your life? Travel Now. Don’t wait. If you want to travel the world, make it happen.
For more inspirational tips follow Kristen & Siya on their Youtube channel.
No matter which travel destination you choose traveling always has an impact on our lives. It gives us a completely different perspective about ourselves and the world we live in. But sometimes a trip is more than just a trip, sometimes it sets a new beginning in our lives.
Below are just a few examples for travel destinations that can have a big impact of your life and it make you think and reshape the way you live your life.
The famous Grand Canyon is one of the world’s natural wonders and attract visitors from all over the world. These terrific colorful layered bands of red rock are revealing millions of years of geological history and home to many unique species.
Dominating a 277-mile stretch of the Colorado River in Northern Arizona, the Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most iconic landscapes.
The Galapagos Islands area situated in the Pacific Ocean some 1,000 km from the Ecuadorian coast. Its geographical location at the confluence of three ocean currents makes it one of the richest marine ecosystems in the world. The main threats to the Galapagos are the introduction of invasive species, increased tourism, demographic growth, illegal fishing and governance issues.
The Galapagos National Park comprises about 97% percent of the landmass of the islands. Each month brings unique climate variations and wildlife viewing opportunities, but the most important thing to remember is that the Galapagos Islands are a year-round destination.
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system. You can swim, snorkel, dive and sail this living masterpiece and at the same time you can see how much a negative impact of a human activities in the last 50 years can lead to destruction of a nature wonder created for thousands of year. And this can really makes you think twise next time you purchase products who have a negative effect of the nature.
Located off the Queensland coast, the Reef is composed of 3000 individual reef systems, 760 fringe reefs, 600 tropical islands, and about 300 coral cays. This complex maze of habitats provides refuge for an astounding variety of marine life, plants and animals, some of them can not be seen anywhere else.
Check our post about 5 Things to Know About the Sunscreen and How to Protect the Coral Reef.
The Inca Trail is by far the most famous trek in South America and is rated by many to be in the top 5 treks in the world.
It combines beautiful mountain scenery, lush cloud-forest, subtropical jungle and, of course, a stunning mix of Inca paving stones, ruins and tunnels. The final destination of the trail is Machu Picchu, the mysterious “Lost City of the Incas”.
What exactly are the Northern Lights? It is a natural light display in the Earth’s sky and are the result of disturbances in the magnetosphere caused by solar wind, which alter the trajectories of charged particles in both solar wind and magnetospheric plasma. The resulting ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents emit light of varying color and complexity.
The Northern Lights, also known as the aurora borealis, is a true natural phenomenon, which everybody should observe in their lifetime. The best location for viewing is Fairbanks, Alaska in the months between September to April. Viewing the Northern Lights spectacle is best on a dark, clear night.
There are less than 5,000 people live here. The issue of Climate Change is more visible in Antarctica than anywhere else in the world. This continent is the most unique with a hidden history. its size is over 14 million km² in size and 98% of its surface is covered in ice with an average thickness 1.9 km deep. This is a continent filled with crazy facts that no other country could ever compare to.
Since the 1950’s, more than 25,000 km² of the ice shelf has been lost. Temperatures are rising, wildlife is being affected and sea levels are continuing to rise beyond belief.
Not so many people had the opportunity to visit this unique place but tourism is increasing recently. This place definitely will forever have an impact on your life.
According to evidence at Olduvai Gorge and in the Manonga Valley, Tanzania may be humanity’s place of origin. Tanzania is the largest country in East Africa. The country includes the highest and lowest points in Africa – the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro and a portion of the largest lake Victoria, on the African continent.
Who doesn’t love travel quotes?! Travelling can be taxing, difficult and tiring. In spite of the cost, regardless of resources and no matter where life takes me, I will always revere travel. Travelling has taught me so much about myself and the world around me and I never want to take that for granted.
No matter your style, goals, or plans, surely your trip is meaningful to you in many ways. Here are 30 travel quotes sure to inspire you to get out there to see the world.
1. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.”– Hilaire Belloc
2. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.”– Paulo Coelho
3. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”– Lao Tzu
4. “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.”– John Green
5. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.”– Jalaluddin Rumi
6. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”– Dalai Lama
7. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”– Ibn Battuta
8. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”– Tim Cahill
9. “The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands.”– Sir Richard Burton
10. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”– Jack Kerouac
11. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.”– Babs Hoffman
Photo credit: motivationquotes.org
12. “Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.”– Rick Warren
13. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”– Confucius
14. “With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.”– Sandra Lake
15. “Traveling is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”– Miriam Beard
16. “To Travel is to live.”– Hans Christian Andersen
17. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
18. “The traveller sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.”– G.K. Chesterton
19. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.”– James Michener
20. “It is not down in any map; true places never are..”– Herman Melville
21. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”– Helen Keller
22. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”– David Mitchell
23. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.”– Anita Desai
24. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
25. “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”– Henry David Thoreau
26. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”– St. Augustine
27. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.”– Anna Quindlen
28. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”– Mark Twain
29. “Never go too long without watching a sunset.”– Atticus
30. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”– Lao Tzu
These memorable travel quotes have the ability to capture little moments of clarity that highlight truths about travel, adventure, and life.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these awesome travel quotes and you’re feeling inspired! If you’re looking for more awesome travel quotes, check out these 111 travel quotes and 100+ quotes perfect for Instagram by other awesome content creators.
Have more inspirational travel quotes? Share one with me below in the comments.